Tuesday, May 3, 2011

scrap{stash} challenge


For this week's stash challenge, I asked you to use patterned papers that are at least one year old and to use two different letter stickers on your layout! Not to difficult right? but fun! I chose to use some papers from My Little Shoebox that I have been holding onto to create this layout of a photo of my step-daughter's new house. I love the cut outs that were included in this line. I am thinking about including My Little Shoebox as one of the Manufactures in my store...what do you think? Do you use My Little Shoebox products? Please share your thoughts on this with me! and please share your talents with us over at the forum and the gallery! I would love to see what you create for this challenge and all of the others posted every day!

Please "like" My Scraps & More on Facebook, which you will see on the sidebar. Once we reach 100 I will randomly award a follower some scrap goodies to play with!!

***My Scraps Got Talent information post below***

No comments :

Post a Comment